Ping Blog Put Labels To Your Blog | Easy Techs!

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Put Labels To Your Blog


It had become over a year that I had started blogging in blogger but my site had not been able to improve its ‘average time on site’ measurement. In case you do know what it is then it is the measure of the average time that viewer spends in your blog. Longer the time better is your blog. Then I came across a friend of mine who suggested that I start putting labels in my blog. Previously my average time on site was approximately 43 seconds and within a week it increased to 00:01:17. That was a hell of an improvement. Actually putting up labels is creating a maze around the viewer, so that he wanders all around the blog searching for other related articles thereby prolonging his stay in your blog. Labels directly reflect the overall contents of your blog and putting labels are pretty easy. The pictures below show you the detailed information!

0 comments:

Post a Comment