Ping Blog IE10, A better browser or a pain in the ass! | Easy Techs!

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

IE10, A better browser or a pain in the ass!

After a huge huge break, I resumed blogging again. Sometimes I wanted to post pictures alongside my articles to attract the users. With Windows 8 on my machine, I tried the previous article about the volume controls and I wanted to post the image of function key. The all new, so called 'fastest internet browser on Windows 8 (See it for yourself!) would not let me do so. Every time I tried, a cute small dialog box popped up with the message from above! 

Not only that, as long as the IE10 browser was up and running in my machine, even when I tried uploading the image using Google Chrome, the IE10 had to crash and prevented the action to complete. I don't know if it is a access denial for the greater good, but it surely is affecting a blogger from writing what he wants. So, geeks at the Microsoft, please find some quality time and check this out!

Regards,
=]

0 comments:

Post a Comment