I am fed up with registering to every site I wish to surf. Imagine if you could visit all these sites without registering to even a single site. An answer to that question is yes. A small tweak and then not a single site will stop you from enter into it without registering. But before that, you would like to get yourself the Firefox add-on called the ‘User Agent’. Click here if you do not have one. Now follow the following steps:
1. Go to Tools>Default User Agent>User Agent Switcher>Options
2. Select User Agent from the left sidebar and click New button, then select New User Agent.
3. Now in the description field, type the following code:
4. In the User Agent field type the following and press Ok:
5. Go to Tools>User Agent Switcher and select Google Bot as your User Script.
6. Save the settings and you are ready to enter any site!
The secret behind this switching is that any site might block an unregistered user but it does not block the Google Bot. In the steps above, what we do is make ourselves as Google Bots, a disguise the web pages and take the benefit of being Google Bots. Hurray!