Ping Blog Zune and Live Going to Get Killed Today! | Easy Techs!

Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Zune and Live Going to Get Killed Today!


Today is a big day! They are releasing Windows 8 Customer Preview today at Microsoft. With the tiles and metro style menu, they claim this new OS of theirs is going to revolutionize the way PCs and touch devices are being used. Need to see how it works in my lappie!
 It is not only the launch of a new OS but also this day marks the death of Zune and Windows Live.
 The debranding of Zune has already taken place in Windows 8 Customer Preview. With the windows phone all over the world, I don’t know what people at Microsoft are thinking but killing Zune simply means we sure are going to have problem connecting our windows phone to our PCs. I am going to throw Zune out of my PC. I loved the cover art orientation thing , though. I guess I am going to miss is for a while now.Observing how disastrous Zune was in the consumer market, Microsoft is on for a big leap now. With the new resolutions, we still need to see if Live and Zune get completely removed by the end of the year and also how well will the new Metro Style OS do in the consumer market. As for me, I am going to use Win 8 for some time now, already in for the download!

Click here if you wish to read more!

Click here for the 4 reasons of Zune's death!

0 comments:

Post a Comment