Ping Blog 'Go Online" than Bookmarks | Easy Techs!

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

'Go Online" than Bookmarks


Just signed up to mystickies! It us pretty cool stuff actually. Thanks to Derek Andriesian and Jacob Wright. Now I could say ‘Goodbye’ to bookmarks. The thing that is cool about it is you can have all your notes retrieved, without the slightest modification, when you come back to your site later! I have stumbled upon something far better than just saving you pages.
The actual fun lies in ‘mystickies tag’. Using this newly added’ feature, now I can put as many descriptions as I like to my notes and later see my pages as per my description.
Thinking of giving it a kick start? All you need is get to its site, www.mystickies.com, get yourself an account and a browser extension (or a bookmarklet) and you are all set to go!
It’s a pretty cool stuff and you should try it sometime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment